Achievements

July 13, 2017

Art Impressions Challenge #212 - Bling, Glitter, or Glossy

Hi there!!

It's the second week of Art Impressions Challenge #212!! The challenge is to use some Glitter, Bling or something Glossy or all three!! I went with two of the three!!  There are also 2 NEW Girlfriend stamps too!! My card features the Latte Love set!!
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions
I started with my background using Crafter's Companion Luxury Cardstock Silver Pack and cuts stripes of the mirror and glitter card stock. The I adhered them to a white card base.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

Next, I stamped the image and decided to do some paper piecing so I did some stamping on different pattern papers. I fussy cut out the different patterns, then I used Spectrum Noir Markers to color the skin, hair, shoes, and cups. I used AB1, AB2, AB3, AG1, AG3, AG5, BO2, BO3, CR8, EB5, EB6, FS2, FS3, FS6, FS8, FS9, GY1, GY2, IG1, IG2, IG4, IG10, PL2, PL5. I also used a couple Copic markers to get a different skin color: E13, E21.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

When I was done coloring I added my fussy cuts and then fussy cut the whole image. I added the image to the card with foam tape. For a sentiment, stamped it on a strip of white cardstock and then notched each end.

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: Art Impressions - Latte Love
Pattern Paper: Recollections - Boho Bohemiem
Spectrum Noir Markers
Cardstock: Crafter's Companion - Silver Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment