Achievements

July 26, 2017

Too Long to Recover

Hello!!

I'm on the Art Impressions blog with a sweet and easy card featuring the new Doggy Kisses stamp set! Some times I just feel like coloring, so I usually pick a set, stamp all the images and color!! The hard part is getting around to making cards with all the images!! LOL!!! 

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions
This card was fast and easy because I already had the image colored, it was just about making a card layout for it. I colored the image with Spectrum Noir Markers: BP1, CR4, PP1, TN3, TN5, TN7. The image was fussy cut out with a little bit of a white border.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

I used some pretty pink pattern paper for the background, trimming it about 1/4 smaller than the card base. Then I trimmed a wide strip of white card stock and stamped the Hope It Won't Take Too Long To Recover sentiment at the bottom middle. 

Before adhering the pattern paper I wrapped black twine several times around the panel. I added the sentiment strip above the twine with double sided tape. 

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions
Next, I added the cute doggy to the card above the sentiment with foam tape. Last I scattered 3 black enamel dots around the card.

Thanks for stopping by!!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: Art Impressions - Doggy Kisses
Spectrum Noir Markers
Pattern Paper: Pebbles - Garden Party
Enamel Dots
Twine: May Arts - Black

No comments:

Post a Comment